- How do I register for TABS?
- How do I access TABS?
- What do I need to do to get into the port?
- How do I make a booking?
- What happens if I don’t have a booking?
- Where can I go to for help?
- What are points?
- Why do I need points?
- How many points do I need?
- Can I see my Points Balance?
- What if I don’t have enough points?
- How do I top up my account?
- What are the payment options?
- Is there a minimum top up amount?
- Are there any additional charges for topping up an account?
- Why are the screens changing?
- What’s changing?
- Will I still have to book within a certain time?
- Why can’t I drag and drop the containers on to a slot anymore?
- When will the change occur?
Question: How do I register for TABS?
Answer: Just follow these 3 steps:
- Go to www.1-stop.com.ph and click on the button.
- Fill out the form and hit “Register”.
- You will receive your username and password in email. Use that to log on.
Question: How do I access TABS?
Answer: Go to http://www.1-stop.com.ph and click on the “Logon” button for the terminal you want to work with. Enter the username and password that was emailed to you after registering and hit Enter.
Question: What do I need to do to get into the port?
Answer: You must make a booking through TABS. Make sure that you’ve registered for a username and password, and that you have access to TABS. If you don’t make a booking you will not be able to get into the port to drop off or pick up your container.
Question: How do I make a TABS booking?
Answer: Once you’re logged in, Upload container numbers, Search for available bookings and then Confirm the booking.
Question: What happens if I don’t have a booking?
Answer: You will not be able to get into the port to drop off or pick up your container.
Question: Where can I go to for help?
Answer: There are 2 areas:
1. Have a read of the user guides:
a. Customer User Guide – useful for finding out how to access and make bookings
b. Organisation Administrator Guide – useful for managing your company info and users
2. You can find the terminal phone and email details on the Contact Us page.
Question: What are points?
Answer: Points are used to pay for business transactions in TABS. For example, when you create a Booking Appointment in TABS, you will need a certain number of points to do so.
Question: Why do I need points?
Answer: For both MICT and ATI, if you do not have sufficient Points, you won’t be able to make a booking.
Question: How many points do I need?
Answer: The Points charges for Bookings will vary based on the time zone and the day.
For example, a booking created for a HIGH demand time zone will cost more points than a Booking created for a LOW demand time zone.
All Points charges for TABS transactions are set by the facility. You can find out the charges by going to the Points Window in TABS.
Question: Can I see my Points Balance?
Answer: Yes. Just log in to TABS and go to Points, then Transactions. You will see your account balance at the top of the screen.
Question: What if I don’t have enough points?
Answer: You will need to add points by topping up your account.
Question: How do I top up my account?
- Once logged in to TABS, go to Points -> Points Top Up
- Tell us how much you’d like to add to your account and press Pay
- Select the Payment source and how you’d like to pay
TABS uses the Dragonpay gateway to handle the top-up payments.
Question: What are the payment options for Points Payment System?
Answer: With DragonPay, you can pay using your Bank account (online) or Cash payments at any selected counter (Bank or Non-Bank).
Click to see the list of Dragonpay payment channels.
Question: Is there a minimum top-up amount?
Question: Are there any additional charges for topping up an account?
Answer: A fixed transaction fee is applied for each top-up. The fee is 20 pesos. VAT is also applied to each top-up.
Question: Why are the screens changing?
Answer: 1-Stop is committed to making your life and work simpler, which is why we’re always finding ways to create a more effective and efficient way for you to pick up and drop off your cargo.
You’ve told us that the container list and booking screens could be improved.
Specifically, some of the problems you were experiencing were:
- You had to click back and forward through screens to make bookings
- There is not enough information in the container list
- It is not possible to make a booking using a mobile device
- Within the container list, it is possible to find a view the containers but not the bookings.
So we’ve changed it to suit your needs.
Question: What’s changing?
Answer: A few things.
The menu: Click on “Containers List” instead of having those two options as separate items.
The Container List screen: We packed this screen with so many features now, so you can do what you need to without having to go in and out of the screen.
The Booking process: An easier and faster way of booking, even if you’re on a mobile device.
Download the TABS – Container List Fast Facts May 2016 to see the changes in detail.
Question: Will I still have to book within a certain time?
Answer: Yes. The same rules apply and you will still see a timer when you go to book.
Question: Why can’t I drag and drop the containers on to a slot anymore?
Answer: There are 2 reasons for this:
- When you dragged the container on to the slot, it “locked” that slot and made it disappear from the available slots for other users. This would be good for you if you continued to book, but even if you didn’t, that slot disappeared for others
- Drag and drop was only available on the desktop. Our mobile users couldn’t do that on their device
Now, with the click-and-click method, our mobile users can also book, and no slots are locked.